We will share with you the ten positive effects of cannabis oil:
Cannabis oil promises hundreds of positive results, but we are just whetting your appetite. Cannabis oil is derived from the fantastic cannabis plant, Cannabis sativa. There are two main natural chemical compounds found in the flowers and leaves called cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
These natural medicinal compounds heal plenty of conditions and diseases in humans. When the immune system becomes compromised, cannabinoids can assist. THC does cause a high, but CBD does not. CBD is, therefore, the subject of much research into health and healing. Some cannabis oils have high levels of CBD, with plenty of positive effects:
- pain relief
- lack of appetite
- nausea and vomiting
- and many more conditions.
Some cannabis oils are based on THC – which also heals a wide range of illnesses but is psychoactive.
Top 10 Positive Effects of Cannabis Oil:
- Treats cancer – cannabinoids interact with the body’s CB1 and CB2 receptors to change the way the brain reads pain.CBD reduces the formation of tumours by activating “peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors”. CBD can treat chemotherapy symptoms, too: inflammation, pain, fatigue, insomnia, nausea and vomiting.
- Anti-depressant: CBD works with the brain’s serotonin receptors to relieve depression. This particular receptor is also associated with appetite, pain, addiction and anxiety.
- Anti-alcohol – cannabinoids help cease the craving for alcohol. CBD helps alcoholics reduce their dependence on alcohol as the CBD interacts with brain receptors to stop the cravings.
- Psoriasis: CBD helps reduce the propagation of keratinocytes or skin cells. Psoriasis is an inflammatory condition / chronic disease where the skin has raised red and silvery itchy patches. A topical CBD cream or tincture treats this skin ailment.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: THC is psychoactive and triggers the same receptors as anandamide does for a similar feeling of bliss. Anandamide helps people cope emotionally, but people with PTSD have lower levels than usual.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: CBD and THC can treat pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Cannabinoids interact with the skin and joints receptors to alleviate pain and inflammation. Treat this autoimmune disease with constant applications of a cannabis oil balm.
- Hepatitis C – CBD cannabis oil alleviates inflammation, cancer cell proliferation and pain. People get this contagious liver disease through blood contact. It can become a severe and ongoing disease, causing liver failure or liver cancer.
- Insomnia – take a few drops of CBD-infused cannabis oil to sleep well. In the morning, take a few more drops to stay alert. Healthy and quality sleep patterns translate into a robust immune system.
- Epilepsy – CBD helps regulate the number of seizures and their intensity. CBD has a calming effect on the brain, working with receptors in the brain to maintain a healthy endocannabinoid system.
- Back pain: CBD is a known analgesic and anti-inflammatory that can treat back pain. Chronic back pain can be debilitating until you take cannabis oil. CBD can help prevent degeneration of the spine and treat “intervertebral disc degeneration”.
There is hope for sick people! Cannabis oil is the new panacea. We at Cannabis Therapy have summarised the 10 Positive Effects of Cannabis Oil. We concentrated on CBD as this cannabinoid is non-psychoactive and is medical cannabis that works. Contact us for more information about your needs.